So Ben and I saw Noah just two short days ago.
We survived somehow. God didn't zap us with lightning on our way out of the theatre.
Someone called Ben an atheist and a fake Christian for liking the movie.
A lot of Christians had hysterical reactions to the movie.
Lies Christians are telling about the movie
- Noah teaches God didn't create the world.
- Noah worships Satan.
- The movie is about global warming.
- There is no mention of God.
- The movie is pro-abortion.
- The movie promotes the worship of the environment.
- Noah is portrayed as a vegetarian inaccurately.
- The movie is about overpopulation.
Contradictions from the movie to the Bible
- Lamech dies sooner
- The Nephilim don't have sex with human women
- Only one of Noah's sons is married
- Birds are sent from the ark differently
- God speaks through visions
- Noah doesn't curse Ham
- Naked Noah is before the covenant
Daren Aronofsky is Jewish.
- Tubal-cain is a metal worker
- God is called Creator: "Elohim" is the word in Genesis and means "Creator God"
- Shem, Ham, and Japheth
- God regrets humanity
- The earth is corrupt
- The ark dimensions
- Animals in the ark
- God intending to save only Noah and his family
- Flood details (eg fountains of the deep)
- Naked Noah
- Noahic covenant