Ben said the only way for the Advice series to continue is for Matt to buy a house.
- Be intentional with time.
- Be present when spending time with the children.
Ben says the husband is the National Guard of parenting. He should have the wife do as much as possible and stay in reserve.
- Children don't have to be expensive.
- Read to your children.
Ben has three children and has changed fewer than ten diapers.
- You don't need to make life fair.
Ben's kids are banned from playing "Mrs. Neederlander"
Ben says parents have done fine without parenting books for thousands of years.
- Minimize your hobbies to focus on their hobbies.
- Matt should start drinking.
Ben outlines why Matt should start drinking
- All children are different. All children change.
- There are many stages of poop.
- Don't raise children, raise future adults.
- It's hard to mess up. You'll be fine.
Matt forgets the name of the Crossover Nexus. Ben pretends to forget the whole thing.