Six listeners have listened to every episode to date. Including Matt, seven people have heard everything.
Casey is on the list even though she skipped the X-Files episodes. She did listen to The Life Report.
They interviewed each of the six over email. "deadspace" never responded, so Ben will answer for him or her.
- Favorite episode?
- How did you find the show?
- What new topic should we cover?
- If you could be Ben or Matt for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
- What year did you start listening?
1. Favorite Episodes
deadspace's favorite episode
Ben claims that Matt recorded an episode of The Life Report without pants
2. How did you find the show?
Either know the hosts in real life or by an internet search.
How deadspace found the show
Interlude: Interview with Annie De Bono
Ben and Annie met online.
Interview with Annie De Bono
He was very nice and polite.
Two qualities I'm known for here on The Sci-Fi Christian.
I mean, he's not so much anymore.
3. New topic
- Casey: Back to the Future
- Michael: Attack on Titan
- Amber: biblical archetypes in Star Trek
- Robin in the UK: Stargate and Smallville
- Greg: none
- deadspace: Dwayne Johnson movies
deadspace's topic request
4. If you could be Ben or Matt for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
- Casey: Ben; be nice and rate everything 5 stars
- Michael: Ben; hug everyone and tell them I love them
- Amber: Neither while they live in Minnesota
- Robin in the UK: Ben; upset people on the Internet, go to Disney World
- Greg: Ben; talk to him about Catholicism and reply to feedback
- deadspace: Matt; spend the day impersonating Ben
Matt reads feedback from Amber
Matt strikes me as the nice guy, always bobbing his head to the non-existent music.
deadspace would be Matt
5. What year did you start listening?
All started in 2011.
When deadspace started listening
Matt announces that they will be supporting a cause instead of accepting donations.
Ben announces that they will support the Albino Squirrel Preservation Society
Ben wants to start an Albino Squirrel Preservation Society chapter.
Matt prefers a Water Fund to help build wells.
Matt won the Countdown guessing contest.
The plan is to go down to podcasting twice a month in January 2017.